Skip to main content
Our tips for a successful interview
All interviews can be similar. You prepare almost exactly the same: with a CV you know very well, a well done presentation letter… on principle, we grant you, all may look alike, but !
Our recruitment process, like many other aspects at Michelin, is unique. And our recruiters want to know what you can bring to your job, how your past has shaped you, and how you see your evolution within the company.
Small guide for successful interviews at Michelin.
TREAT YOUR SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BUILD YOUR IMAGE
- Check what already exists online and master what might be considered less professional to remedy it
- Adapt your privacy settings to give visibility only to the content of your choice
- Update your professional profiles with your latest work experience
- Wisely choose your simplicity profile photo and work environment, and ... smile!
- Dialogue and communicate with your network by showing your passion for your future business and interests in the job domain
- Think about your “personal brand strategy” as a brand and use your professional profiles to communicate and express it
- Take care of your e-reputation because , as a little bird, you leave traces with your likes and tell you who you are
Present you on your best profile
- Personalize your resume to highlight your strengths based on the position and make the recruiter want to meet you
- Personalize your CV to highlight your strengths based on the job posting and make the recruiter want to meet you