The platform understands the importance of personal information to you and will do its utmost to protect your personal information safe and reliable. We are committed to maintaining your trust in us, abide by the following principles, and protect your personal information: the principle of unanimity of power and responsibility, the principle of clear purpose, the principle of choice and consent, the principle of least sufficient, the principle of ensuring safety, the principle of subject participation, the principle of openness and transparency, etc. . At the same time, the platform promises that we will take corresponding security protection measures to protect your personal information in accordance with the industry's mature security standards.
This policy will help you understand the following:
1. How do we collect and use your personal information
3. How do we share, transfer and publicly disclose your personal information
4. How do we protect your personal information
5. Your rights
6. How do we handle children's personal information
7. How to transfer your personal information globally
8. How to update this policy
9. How to contact us
Personal information refers to all kinds of information recorded in electronic or other ways that can identify the identity of a specific natural person or reflect the activities of a specific natural person, alone or in combination with other information.
The platform will only collect and use personal information for the following purposes described in this policy:
(1) Help you become our registered user
Some specific platforms of the company will provide user registration functions. In order to ensure the ownership of registered users, they will explicitly request personal information during registration, including name, mobile phone number, license plate, etc., and create a user name and corresponding password. All these personal information are collected in an express manner. The purpose of collecting these personal information is to identify the user's identity in order to clarify the user's ownership.
If you only need to use basic services such as browsing and searching on the above specific platform, and do not want to register as our users, you can use the basic services of the platform without providing the above information, but you cannot enjoy the rights and services corresponding to the registered users.
Some platforms do not have a user registration function, which means that the above information will not be collected on the above platforms.
(2) Optimize information display and easy search
In order for you to quickly find the information you need, we may collect information about the equipment (including equipment name, equipment model, equipment identification code, service provider network ID (PLMN)) that you use our products and / or services to Provide you with the best way to display product information. We will also use your personal information mentioned above for continuous improvement and optimization.
(8) Based on the following circumstances, we do not need your authorization to collect and use personal information:
1. Related to national security and national defense security;
2. Related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
3. Related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments, etc .;
4. Out of the protection of the important legal rights and interests of the personal information subject or other individuals' lives and property, but it is difficult to obtain my consent;
5. The collected personal information is disclosed to the public by the main body of personal information;
6. Your personal information collected from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels;
7. Necessary to sign a contract according to your requirements;
8. Necessary for maintaining the safe and stable operation of the products and / or services provided, such as discovering and handling failures of products and / or services;
9. Necessary for legal news reporting;
10. When it is necessary for academic research institutions to conduct statistics or academic research based on public interest, and to provide academic research or described results externally, de-identify personal information contained in the results;
11. Other situations stipulated by laws and regulations.
When we use the information for other purposes not specified in this policy, we will seek your consent in advance.
When we use information collected for a specific purpose for other purposes, we will ask for your consent in advance.
We will not share your personal information with any company, organization or individual other than all parties, operators and their affiliates or entrusted third-party companies of this platform, except for the following:
1. Sharing with explicit consent: After obtaining your explicit consent, we will share your personal information with other parties.
2. We may share your personal information externally in accordance with laws and regulations, or in accordance with the compulsory requirements of the competent government department.
3. Sharing with the entrusted third-party service company: For the purpose stated in this policy, some of our services will be provided by the entrusted third-party company. We may share some of your personal information with entrusted third-party service companies that provide after-sales service, order processing, and claims processing. In addition, in order to improve the service, we will also commission a third-party professional service company to analyze the personal information to form a user portrait, and push information about offers, promotions, marketing, products or services. For the third-party companies we entrust, we will sign strict confidentiality agreements with them and require them to take actual confidentiality and security measures to process personal information. At the same time, the third-party service company we commissioned does not have the right to use the shared personal information for any other purpose.
4. Sharing with affiliated companies: Your personal information may be shared with our affiliated companies. When sharing with overseas affiliates, cross-border transmission will be involved.
5. Within the scope permitted by laws and regulations, it is necessary to provide to protect the interests, property or safety of the company, you, partners or other users or the public, from damage;
6. Deal with your disputes or disputes with others according to your needs;
7. Comply with the relevant agreements signed with you (including electronic agreements signed online and corresponding platform rules) or other legal documents to provide;
8. Use based on academic research;
9. Use based on social and public interests in compliance with laws and regulations.
We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization or individual, except for the following:
1. Transfer with explicit consent: After obtaining your explicit consent, we will transfer your personal information to other parties;
(3) Public disclosure
We will only publicly disclose your personal information in the following situations:
1. After obtaining your explicit consent;
2. Disclosure based on law: In the case of laws, legal procedures, litigation or mandatory requirements of government authorities, we may publicly disclose your personal information.
(1) We have used security protection measures that comply with industry standards to protect the personal information you provide to prevent data from unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage, or loss. We will take all reasonable and feasible measures to protect your personal information. For example, our network services use encryption technologies such as the transport layer security protocol, and provide browsing services through https and other methods to ensure the safety of user data during transmission.
(2) The Internet environment is not 100% secure, and we will do our best to ensure or guarantee the security of any information you send to us. If our physical, technical, or management protection facilities are damaged, resulting in unauthorized access to information, public disclosure, tampering, or destruction, and resulting in damage to your legitimate rights and interests, we will bear the corresponding legal responsibility.
(3) After an unfortunate personal information security incident, we will promptly inform you in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations: the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the disposal measures we have taken or will take, you can independently prevent and Risk reduction recommendations, remedies for you, etc. We will promptly inform you by email, letter, telephone, push notification and other relevant information about the incident. If it is difficult to inform the individual of the personal information one by one, we will adopt a reasonable and effective way to release the announcement. At the same time, we will also proactively report the handling of personal information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of regulatory authorities.
In accordance with relevant Chinese laws, regulations, standards, and common practices in other countries and regions, we guarantee that you exercise the following rights over your personal information:
(1) Access to your personal information
If you want to exercise access rights, you can access or edit by logging into your registered account.
(2) Correct your personal information
When you find that your personal information is wrong, you can correct it in your account.
(3) Contact channels for requesting personal information
When you have any processing requirements or questions about personal information, you can call 400-889-0088.
To ensure safety, you may need to provide a written request or prove your identity in other ways. We may ask you to verify your identity before processing your request. If the identity cannot be verified, the relevant request will not be processed.
For your reasonable request, we will not charge a fee in principle, but for repeated requests that exceed the reasonable limit, we will charge a certain cost as appropriate. We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require excessive technical means (for example, need to develop new systems or fundamentally change existing practices), pose risks to the legitimate rights and interests of others, or are very unrealistic.
In the following situations, as required by laws and regulations, we will not be able to respond to your request:
1. Directly related to national security and national defense security;
2. Those directly related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
3. Those directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments;
4. There is sufficient evidence that you have subjective maliciousness or abuse of rights;
5. Responding to your request will result in serious damage to the legal rights of you or other individuals and organizations.
6. Business secrets are involved.
Without the consent of the parent or guardian, minors may not create their own user accounts.
For the collection of personal information of minors with the consent of parents or guardians to use our products or services, we will only use, share and transfer under the circumstances permitted by laws and regulations, parents or guardians expressly agree or protect minors as necessary Or disclose this information.
VI. How to transfer your personal information globally
In principle, the personal information we collect and generate in the People's Republic of China will be stored in the People's Republic of China.
Since we provide products or services through resources and servers throughout the world, this means that your personal information may be transferred to or accessed from overseas jurisdictions in the country where you use the products or services.
Such jurisdictions may have different data protection laws, or even no relevant laws. In such cases, we will ensure that your personal information is adequately and equally protected in the People's Republic of China.
We will post any changes to this policy on this page.
Published on May 2020